Bodypack Suframe

Posted by

Bodypack Suframe

A lightweight backpack as active as you are.This backpack boasts a unique style suitable for the active professionalor one heading back to school.

Bodypack Fetures:
- An integrated laptop compartment holds laptops with screens up to 14 inch with file storage
- Front compartment organizer panel, stores your portable electronics, pens, keys and more
- 2 side elastic mesh pocket with customized cover offer quick access to smaller cords, a snack or water bottle
- Air mesh back panel maintain comfort and breathable
Material: Polyester 600 D with W/R and PU 2x
Dimension: 30 x 17 x 47
Bodypack Suframe Bodypack Suframe
 


Blog, Updated at: 04:39

1 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    Also visit my webpage; Visit link

    ReplyDelete